Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Obama Vibes


There was a point during Barack Obama first presidential campaign when I thought he had no chance. It was only when George W Bush team, realized the mess the America’s economy was in.
When McCain cut his campaign and rush to the White House that I embraced Obama's message of Hope. Yet there was I standing in front the TV saying don’t go yet, every time images of Obama were on TV. When I saw that, just what he was doing my face lit with joy? 
My greatest joy was when I could turn my back on the TV and wave my hand at is and say you can go when; go view your new home. Those smiles became even bigger, when I saw him stepped out of the White House. That’s when I punch the sky and said: Yes Mister President. 
After that it was not long before I started looking at what will the situation be in four years time. What was going through my head was how people will feel about Obama after his first Term! That word Hope was keyword in my thinking and always in my mind. From listen to friends and strangers, I realize there was lots of expectation that many people had that was not practical. That’s when it entered my mind to look for something Obama promise I thought Obama could not deliver.
The answer came from a source I lease expected it. My good lady’s brother, he put it so sweet: America has two Presidents one elected and the other is unelected (Civilian and military). That when it came to me that Guantanamo Bay was one of the things that I believed he could not deliver. That was something I could argue among friends but never on social networking sites.  I discovered and my friends read my Tweets, some said I don’t like Obama but I just held my ground. The best thing about Tweeter back then and it was so funny many black people stopped following me. All I was saying to myself was I hope they’ll feel the same way in four years time. As many black folks stopped following me LOL the Republicans and the Tea Party crowd started to follow. All that was going through my mind was does these fool know what in store for them.  
The funny thing in all this that I need to say in all this is do people that know me seriously think I be a tool of the Republican party or give a voice to the tea party crowd. The Rasta man the one that said the Music Of his heart is Roots Music  http://www.mistyinroots.ws/recordings/eurovision.html there must be something seriously wrong with me LOL.
If people were to revisit my old blogs they’ll notice that many of the things I’ve said have being repeated by many so called experts since. 
Even Romney must have read my Blog LOL but he chose the wrong argument, so silly. Any man that thinks that the motor industry which has been the back of the American industry over the last centry: Is unworthy of being President. Four More Years  



No comments: